Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Night & Light



1. Green: May 25, 2009; indoors; apartment; f/2.7; o.6; Canon PowerShot S5 IS
2. Ball: May 25, 2009; indoors; apartment; f/5; 15.0; Canon PowerShot S5 IS


I took these photos on a slow shutter speed so I can still get quite a bit of detail while still being in the dark. I was also able to capture the movement of the light sticks because the shutter was open for a longer amount of time.

3 comments:

  1. I like your light ball. The ball is placed in just the right place in the photo to catch the viewers attention. Great Job.
    Jamie A

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the light ball. I don't know how you did it but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great glow stick pictures! I really love the lines on the green shot, they flow so nicely! And I love that you caught the light ball moving and still. Great job!

    ReplyDelete