Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bannack Best

These were some of my favorites from our class trip to Bannack Ghost Town, Montana on May 15, 2009. They were mostly shot in the evening which gave me some nice lighting. The only thing I changed in Photoshop with these were their levels.



Organ: f/2.8; 1/25; Canon EOS 40D
Ghost: f/22; 6; Canon EOS 40D

Gear: f/3.5; 1/20000; Canon EOS 40D
Heater: f/20; 1/10; Canon EOS 40D


Toys: f/4.5; 1/25; Canon EOS 40D
Jars: f/6.3; 1/40; Canon EOS 40D
Can: f/2.8; 1/30; Canon EOS 40D

4 comments:

  1. I think you took some excellent close-up shots at Bannack. And I like where you moved the monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, I think that you used great textures for your text edits. I myself am learning how to use those better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mason jar. Great close ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection of images is great I like the gears

    ReplyDelete