Friday, May 8, 2009

Flora and Fauna



1. giraffe: August 2008, evening, Hogle Zoo, f4.0, 1/1250 , Canon PowerShot S5 IS
2. squirrel: July 2008, daytime, Rexburg ID, f5.0, 1/30 Canon PowerShot S5 IS
3. daisy: May 4, 2009, evening, Rexburg ID, f4.0, 1/125, Canon PowerShot S5 IS
4. flower: June 2008, daytime, Kaysville UT, f3.5, 1/250 Auto, Canon PowerShot S5 IS


I was assigned to take pictures of plants and animals. These are my two most favorite subjects to take pictures of. The only changes I did with these pictures were done with levels in Photoshop.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures this week are really beautiful. Your shot of the pink and orange flowers is gorgeous- if it was a poster I would totally buy it!! And the squirrel shot is awesome! He was a cooperative model =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures! The pug chillin in the grass, both desaturated and regular, the squirl shot is great and the flower shots have incredible colors! Great work on everything you did this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the squirrel picture! How did you get it? Great job! I love all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete