I enjoyed taking my friend's engagement pictures a couple days ago. I'm so happy for her and her fiance; they are so cute together. I can't wait to be one of her bridesmaids and celebrate the special day with them. Oh, happy day!
I recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a BS degree in art. I have an emphasis in Graphic Design with clusters in Photography and Communications. I grew up in California, Indiana, and Utah. I love the outdoors especially when I have a camera in hand. I also like to read, scrapbook, and be with my family and friends.
I’ve been working on a project called Project 365. I started on May 5, 2010 and will end May 5, 2011. I am going to try my best to take at least one photo a day for a year. The photos include events, interests, family/friends…pretty much anything and everything. Since my laptop was dropped it hasn’t been the best at downloading, so I won’t be able to upload as often as I’d like, but all the photos will be found at www.simplyhaven.com. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much I do taking them!
That's a good looking couple! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you on that :)
ReplyDelete