Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GPS project

I took an Independent Study photography class in Fall 2009. It consisted of me and another student. One of our projects through out the semester was the GPS Project. We each chose three places within a mile of campus where we would take some pictures. We would then record the location in the GPS. Once they were all chosen, we switched the coordinates and took photos at the other's locations. These were a couple of my favorites that I took at each location. The first three are at the locations I chose and the last three are the other student's locations. I wish I could have gotten copies of hers...It's fun the see the view of different people. We took photos at the same places, yet the photos were a different angle, subject, distance, lighting, and so forth.

Alley by Stores



By Train Tracks


Storage Unit



Houses near stadium






In front of Birch Plaza

Behind the Old Craigo's


No comments:

Post a Comment