I love this family. I consider them as my 2nd family. I've had so many good memories with my dad (my early morning seminary teacher), my mom (my mia maid teacher), and siblings (some of my best friends). I was so excited when they asked me to take their family picture. It was my first time taking a picture of this large of a group. It was a great experience; I'm glad I was able to do it with them.
I recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a BS degree in art. I have an emphasis in Graphic Design with clusters in Photography and Communications. I grew up in California, Indiana, and Utah. I love the outdoors especially when I have a camera in hand. I also like to read, scrapbook, and be with my family and friends.
I’ve been working on a project called Project 365. I started on May 5, 2010 and will end May 5, 2011. I am going to try my best to take at least one photo a day for a year. The photos include events, interests, family/friends…pretty much anything and everything. Since my laptop was dropped it hasn’t been the best at downloading, so I won’t be able to upload as often as I’d like, but all the photos will be found at www.simplyhaven.com. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much I do taking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment