Friday, April 24, 2009

Color Study: Orange





















1.
Sunset: June 2008, Night, Kaysville UT, f3.5, 1/200, Canon PowerShot S5 IS
2. Fire: August 2008, Night, Ogden UT, f3.5, 1/8, Canon
PowerShot S5 IS
3. Leaf: July 2007, Daytime, Fall River, f3.4, 1/160, Kodak Easyshare C433 Zoom Digital Camera
4. Cat: April 23.2009, 11:30 am, Rexburg ID, f3.5, 1/320, Canon PowerShot S5 IS


Orange is a color of warmth and happiness as shown with these subjects of a sunset, fire, and cat. Photos 1 and 2 were shot when it was darker so a smaller aperture was used. Photo 3 was shot with a shallow depth of field so I used a larger aperture. Little change was done to these photos using levels.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your color orange and it is so creative. The fire picture is beautiful. I keep looking at it just because its so mesmerizing. Good JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that you were creative with your images. Good job! The fire picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your orange pictures and your cut out. Great job! I really enjoyed the compilation of the sunset picture and the fire picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete